Saving Senior Week November 4th - 10th
Saving Senior Dog Week is a National Senior Dog Awareness Campaign to Benefit Senior Dogs and Senior Dog Rescues in the United States.
In collaboration with Senior Dog Rescues throughout the USA, Saving Senior Dogs Week is being led by Lily’s Legacy Senior Dog Sanctuary, located in Petaluma, CA. The goal of this campaign is to raise public awareness of senior dogs, the joy of adopting them, and to support existing senior dog rescue organizations in the USA. Senior dogs are the ones least likely to be rescued or adopted and are most at risk of being euthanized in shelters. Of the estimated 14,000 rescue groups nationwide, less than 40 are dedicated exclusively to rescuing, rehabilitating and re-homing senior dogs.
The campaign will be driven through social media. If you love senior dogs as much as we do, please consider sharing on your favorite platforms. At the end of the campaign, 75% percent of the funds raised will be divided equally among the participating senior dog rescues. The remaining 25% will go into a new grant fund to assist in the creation of new senior dog rescues. Together we can save thousands of homeless senior dogs.
For more information on Saving Senior Dogs Week or to become a partnering senior dog rescue contact Alice of Lily's Legacy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 328-5161
Leave a Reply.